Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(06-07-2012, 08:33 PM)Tellis Wrote: Just a couple of questions about the specials, hopefully they haven't already been answered somewhere and I just can't find them.

How fast does the GOGNIO bar fill up? Because some of the special moves seen so far seem rather weak-looking for something that costs as much as a standard super meter, and look more like normal special input moves that shouldn't cost meter and others look more like Supers/Overdrives/Hypers/Desperations. Also, does the Spritality count towards the limit of 3 Specials? Or is it 3 Specials and a Spritality?
How specials work may largely affect how I plan out how my character fights...
I think the attacks are more weak-looking. I took it that they were part of a button combo, and were the strength of B-moves in SSB as opposed to Ultimate attacks, but I could be wrong. I'm basing my attacks' strength/proportion on Gorsal and Nicktendo's sprite sheets.

As for the spritality, I'm still confused on that too.
EDIT#9000+: After looking back at the OP, it looks like the 3 specials listed are the weaker ones triggered by a button sequence. the GOGNIO moves aren't part of the list for now. I think Gors only put the priorities on the list, and once a good majority of everything is done, we do things like GOGNIO moves/Spritality, Backgrounds, extra statuses, etc.

@Mighty: That has to be it! I knew the punching bag wasn't incredibly original, but come on; I was pretty proud of the idea of riding a flame powered FLYING PENCIL :V

Should I even bother adding the up/down tilts? Or can the animation just be rotated in-engine?
I'm going to leave it for now; I don't want to get caught up in one little thing. I need to worry more about finishing.
EDIT:
Transition: [Image: ipBQs.gif]
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM