Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter
Weird, it's working fine for me. I think I know what's happening (I changed the method of positioning stuff) but not why it's happening, and why with you and not me.

It's extremely late right now but tomorrow I'll see what I can do about it. If you could tell me which Windows version you're running, and go and check that AIR is up to date, that might help in finding the problem. Try resizing the window too: if stuff appears when you resize or maximize, then I know where to look.

Also if anyone else could say if they're having the problem or not, and which OS they have, that might also help. I've only tested this on this PC, which is running Windows 7 Ultimate, so it might function differently on other versions (although it shouldn't, but that's programming for you).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: [APP][FINISHED] Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM