Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Continue Screen Number and Time Number Rips
(01-06-2012, 06:26 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Though I thought BRRES files only contained models, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to tell if there were any 2D graphics in them or not.

Generally there's a single, flat 3D model (just a plane) that has textures applied to it to make 2D items and such. Look in the "textures" section of the BRRES.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(01-06-2012, 06:33 PM)John2k4 Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 06:26 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Though I thought BRRES files only contained models, so I'm not sure how I'd be able to tell if there were any 2D graphics in them or not.

Generally there's a single, flat 3D model (just a plane) that has textures applied to it to make 2D items and such. Look in the "textures" section of the BRRES.

Cool! Well, let's go back to the Continue numbers.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
--

I enjoy ripping these sprites, so I guess this request thread is a good persuasion for me. Wink
(01-06-2012, 08:07 PM)John2k4 Wrote: --

I enjoy ripping these sprites, so I guess this request thread is a good persuasion for me. Wink

All right! Where's Real Bout Fatal Fury 1's Continue Numerals? Don't forget World Heroes 2 Jet's, and the ones from Power Instinct 2.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
Now here's the thing. I am ripping these at my convenience, and an average sheet takes me 30-45 minutes. I don't enjoy submitting many more sheets and coming back to a "but where are these, this, and those?" kind of thing. Nor do I have time to do the entire list in one sitting.

When I have time, I rip sprites of games that I have access to. If I do not have one of the games that is next on the list, I skip over it, and possibly come back to it later.

I have been trying to get sheets to you within a fairly reasonable time. Please have patience. :/
Yeah seriously, neither of us (I'm assuming) have played or have World Heroes 2 Jet or Power Instinct 2 so stop nagging him about those.

It's okay John, take your time, you don't need to feel pressured. This thread's bothering me more and more every day.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
(01-07-2012, 05:12 PM)John2k4 Wrote: Now here's the thing. I am ripping these at my convenience, and an average sheet takes me 30-45 minutes. I don't enjoy submitting many more sheets and coming back to a "but where are these, this, and those?" kind of thing. Nor do I have time to do the entire list in one sitting.

When I have time, I rip sprites of games that I have access to. If I do not have one of the games that is next on the list, I skip over it, and possibly come back to it later.

I have been trying to get sheets to you within a fairly reasonable time. Please have patience. :/

Thanks for noticing me that. I'll wait. If you have the ability to get Continue numbers from the full game list in the Continue section, then that'll be fine. Take your time then!
Thanked by:
give me this, give me that: the thread

first of all, I don't even know why this thread is open. This isn't a regular request thread and OP's constant bragging and leeching just makes this worse.

I am going to close this because nothing here is right. John, you're free to continue ripping if you want, as your contributions are always welcome. But this leech of a thread is a nuisance and something must be done. Sorry.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
THANK YOU. It pained me to see this open.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: