Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Majora's Masks
Hey, I'm kind of new here, kind of not. Apparently I got myself an account almost two years ago, and then swiftly died, without ever posting...
Anyway, I've begun a project to rip all the masks from Majora's Mask, I've got a good portion of them already, but I'd like to know if I should submit them each separately, in bunches, or all together...

Also, once I finish ripping them, I'd be happy to take requests on what to rip next...
Back in my day, we didn't need no stinking space ships to steal a princess! All we needed was a reason to march and the shells on our backs!
Thanked by:
thats pretty cool!

: D

thats very nice of you to pull out all the different mask's, what else you thinking of ripping?

(hasten made 20 posts so I'm not allowed to make requests yet)
Thanked by:
It would probably be best for you to post them seperately. Big Grin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iizmbmy3id...akerV3.jar
You can use this thingy to make icons for it.

.... Could you... maybe rip the elegy statue while you're at it?
[Image: 29736365.png]
Oh yeah. That Kain avatar up there is gonna change. Into something better.
Thanked by:
Thats greeeaaat news!!! im cheering for you man!!.. i realy want young link from Majoras Mask, that model is way more detailed than young link from oot, but it still boxy and classy
Thanked by:
Ixbran:
I'm really not sure, but at this point practically anything seems to be fair game...

Crett:
Thanks for the icon maker! And I'd be happy to rip the Elegy statues, once I get that far in the game that is... I've only ripped the ones I can get before heading into the swamp...

yoyonerd:
I'm not sure I can get you young Link, there's something wrong with the textures, so he always comes out with white clothes instead of green...
Back in my day, we didn't need no stinking space ships to steal a princess! All we needed was a reason to march and the shells on our backs!
Thanked by:
well, i think a white suited link is better than no link at all, i once found a model on google sketchup of young link and it came with all textures in green and all rendered well.. but the model file itself didnt open.. so.. maybe i can repalce your white textures by this one if i can match the right size.. only if you want it offcourse =D
Thanked by:
Hohoho, there are plenty of random models in games that come with white textures or otherwise..
They're usually called "color" or some other weird name.. There's a lot of those in N64 Zelda games.
Anyway, you're supposed to tint them yourself. Kinda weird.
Thanked by:
Crett:
Okay, I can understand that, I've even done it with a few of the models, the Postman's Hat for example came in monochrome.
But now I've stumbled onto something even more bizarre, the Goron Mask. The skin is gray, and everything else is red! I'm going to have a headache getting the proper colors working...

EDIT:
If anyone could get me the textures for the Goron Mask, I would be incredibly grateful... I tried to duplicate it as best I could, but it still came out half-baked...
Thanked by:
All of the textures that come out wrong were likely colored in game. This allowed the game to recolor things as necessary so that if say Link needed to have an upgraded suit that was blue, it was simple to switch to that. Sky color may be like that so its easier to change the time of day, that sort of thing.

So yeah, don't worry about the weird textures and good luck with this. Smile
Thanked by:
yhea it seems everthing about the gorons comes glitched when people rip

[Image: MutuantGoronLink.png]

i looked everywhere to find goron mask colored textures... no luck =( and sadly the n64 is unripable for me.. itryed and tryed for several months and just got frustrated

so if you feel like giving up on the goron's (just the gorons please!) dont hold back man, nobody will miss'em

Thanked by:
(08-03-2011, 06:22 PM)Crett Wrote: It would probably be best for you to post them seperately. Big Grin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iizmbmy3id...akerV3.jar
You can use this thingy to make icons for it.

.... Could you... maybe rip the elegy statue while you're at it?

i can get you the BEN statue if you want?
Thanked by:
Exactly. Just... exactly. Yes. I love/hate/fear that statue and want a model of it.

Are you planning any projects beyond the masks? :0
Thanked by:
BEN statue?...

whats that? o.O
Thanked by:
(08-06-2011, 10:51 PM)yoyonerd Wrote: BEN statue?...

whats that? o.O
[Image: Link_Statue.png]

btw, there is an easily-convertable OoT Link/Young Link in "Wario Ware: Smooth Moves" Under *\Petit\Ocarina.BRRES .
This archive also includes Elder Link, Cuckoo Link, the Master Sword and its podium, and the Temple of Time's backroom.
Thanked by:
(08-06-2011, 10:18 PM)Crett Wrote: Exactly. Just... exactly. Yes. I love/hate/fear that statue and want a model of it.

Are you planning any projects beyond the masks? :0

ok then pm me and ill give you a link to it
Thanked by: