Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Call of Duty:Black Ops Sprites- Needs critiqe
(05-31-2011, 09:09 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: pinta, giving the "I'm new" or as you say "im new" excuse as you say is pretty silly considering if you had taken the 30 seconds to read the names of the subforums here you probably would have a much better idea of where this should go. That said, I'll move this for you but don't expect anyone to go easy on you. :p

And know that if you DO post off-forum again you'll definitely be warned regardless of your "new" status.

Well thank you for moving it. I was trying to get it in the correct spot. I read the whole thing on submitting sprites, but the links weren't working. Now i know for next time.
(05-31-2011, 11:45 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: you just dont have a single idea of what you're doing. i'd recomend you to start reading some pixel art tutorials first and then start worrying about spriting as now it looks like you're doing things for the sake of doing them rather than due reasonable decisions(namely the random attemps of antialiasing and poor shading)

I dont know if you were trying to be helpful or not, but thank you. I will look into some tutorials.
(05-31-2011, 09:34 PM)Maneko Wrote: Honestly, they look like a mix of recolored Earthbound sprites and these Sonic Chao bases that everyone were using years ago.
If anything, the hairstyle doesn't matches the original character and the sprite you made of it, especially on the sideview poses.

Thank you. I'll try to improve that.
Im actually surprised at how many people replied, especially considering that i posted it in the complete wrong spot. Thank you for your opinions. Im going to work on improving my my sprite making skill (or getting one).

So ya, i guess things are all done here unless anyone else has some suggestions.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call of Duty:Black Ops Sprites- Needs critiqe - by pinta77 - 06-01-2011, 12:25 AM