Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Things games should have, but don't
(02-20-2011, 02:58 PM)Djanjo Wrote: That's a moot point on S3&K, you can't choose Act 2 since by in large you haven't gone anywhere new in Act 2 your in the same Zone just further down. You see how you get to the starting point of Act 2 because you've just played Act 1. The only zone where it wouldn't be weird would probably be Sandopolis and that's being lenient, everything around how you go from Act 1-2 physically happens before your eyes.

uhhh so what if Acts 1 and 2 are connected? It's not like you can go back to Act 1 once you're in Act 2 (not by natural means, anyway). Heck, you could hack Sonic 1 and 2 so that you can connect the acts with each other so that when you end an act, you are immediately in the next one with no map change. In fact, a few hacks have already done that. So my point still stands: Act 2 is a different level, even if it's on the same map, so I should be able to warp directly to it instead of having to deal with Act 1 first every time I just wanna go to Act 2, specially considering how long Sonic 3's levels are :I

Anyway, going back to the first point: There are still a lot of games that doesn't let you replay a level or choose a level individually to replay. It's not something that every game has, but it's something that surprisingly a lot of games still have it. Drop this like a bad habit!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things games should have, but don't - by Gwen - 02-16-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: Things games should have, but don't - by Rökkan - 02-20-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: Things games should have, but don't - by Rai - 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: Things games should have, but don't - by Rai - 07-14-2012, 12:13 AM