Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
There's no end to esreveR sprite threads...
(08-30-2009, 08:46 PM)ZeroTwo Wrote: Well regardless, your stuff is awesome.

I just thought the idea of an organized game using Metal Slug sprites to play a war with would be fun, but if it's as bad as you say it is, maybe I won't bother.

In all honesty, I say go ahead and join if you want. However, there's a crapload of drama there going on at all times, and steer wide clear of the staff. If they get interested in you, you are gonna have a whole lot of trouble coming your way.

Also, CONGLATURATIONS you're the first forum besides SW to recieve delicious CONTENT before MSDB. So give yourselves a pat on the back. Or something else, if that feels too awkward.

First, here's the Miclus from Raiden DX.

[Image: themiclus.gif]

Some parts are estimates (Due to bad resizing), and the frame times are too, but 99.99% of it should be right.

Energy Crystal, from the same game. Unfortunately, I couldn't rip the other two animations because some of the colors were shared with the background.

[Image: energycrystal2.gif]

It's not actually as epic a rip as you may imagine, sadly. I haven't ripped the flaps that go up when you take off, either. I can imagine it would be simple, though.

[Image: flyingcarrier.png]

I tried and tried and tried to come up with a legitimate name for her, but I raged inside because none of them described her correctly. As such its name is nothing but commentary.

[Image: jewelsdynamiteandwhatnot.gif]

Alternate idea for naked Eri?

[Image: EriNekkid2919.gif]

SFW version.

[Image: erierierieri.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's no end to esreveR sprite threads... - by esreveR - 08-30-2009, 09:20 PM