Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Digital Memory: X
Hello everyone,

Who has ever played a series and had questions about what or how something had happened? Secrets that the game or series of them never dives into?

I've decided to go into said mysteries in the Megaman Series. Taking place between Megaman X 6 and the Megaman Zero series, I decided to start with asking the player "Do you really know what the series were all about?"

[Image: DocNoltingMini.png]
We start with a robotics/reploidic engineer named Dr. Charles Nolting. Upon receiving his grandfather's notes, he learns that the Maverick Virus/Zero Nightmare/Sigma Virus was planned, but who, when and why is part of the mystery.

[Image: RioMini.png]
Our Main character: Rio, a reploid designed by Doc Nolting. Her purpose, to help the 'good' doctor unearth the secrets of the past. She is designed to be very much like a human. Compassionate and understanding, but violence is not foreign to her. She understands that in order to complete a mission, fighting may be necessary, but doesn't have to be the first option.
(edit: another mini)
[Image: RioMini2.png]

aside from this, I've done a mock-up for y'all. Not much of a mock-up, but *shrug*
[Image: MockupMini.png]

I already have planned my 8 Maverick Bosses, Fortress Bosses, Final Boss, Powers, "Armor Upgrades", and Ride Armors. I'm working between my game and some sprites for JKB Productions' "Megaman X: Corrupted". However, he isn't involved in my game. I'm programming it in GML untill I get some real programming education, whereas he is doing his game in flash.
C+C welcome
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Digital Memory: X - by Bearded_Beast - 03-14-2009, 02:34 PM
RE: Digital Memory: X - by JKB Games - 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM
RE: Digital Memory: X - by Bearded_Beast - 03-14-2009, 05:12 PM