Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A new twist on an old series
Video 
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am working on a Megaman X 'spin-off' I suppose you could call it. That is a take on what happens between the eras of Megaman X 6 and Megaman Zero series (originally Inafune had nothing to do with 6 and didn't consider it canon until it was retconned)

So I am working on a story for the in between investigating the mysteries of the series. However I've come up short on sprites, and am having difficulty with some of them. I'll be sharing some of the cooler sprites I've made (imo) and some of the horrid abominations that I have created as well. The latter of the two are more laughable than anything.

[Image: GatlingBot-1.png]
Gatling Bot:
used the Chimera ride armor from X3, put a head on it, and used a Gatling gun I found out of Makai Kingdom (ripped by crimson penguin)

Update:
I think I finally have a sprite set that can be considered 16-bit (and properly)
I restricted myself to using only 16 colors, and made sure to include the palette. I don't have a name for her yet, but I'd like an opinion on her sheet first.
[Image: RioSheet-1.png]
Update:!!! (Feb 14, 2009)

I finally have a boss for my game, done from scratch. This is incomplete, as I will be adding more to her, but for anyone who cares, I'd like to put the sheet up for commentary.
[Image: YggdraSheet.png]
Shimmer Jubaea: (palm tree)
She fires volleys of arc lasers, and a massive beam, similar to Captain Sword (thank you Cap'n Commando). All done through a 'complex' array that is her Photo-conductive leaves. All I need now is a mugshot, and to make the platform she will move around on.

That and a place I can get tilesets for MMX - MMX3 levels, specifically the Jungle levels for her.

Once I get the game together for the most part, I'll upload it for people to try out.
(btw, I took down that eyesore that was the original concept of Tundra Kodiak)

Update:
I replaced my character's main sheet
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A new twist on an old series - by Bearded_Beast - 02-04-2009, 12:15 PM
RE: A new twist on an old series - by AgentLym - 02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
RE: A new twist on an old series - by GadgetTR - 02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
RE: A new twist on an old series - by Sonikku - 02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
RE: A new twist on an old series - by rukifellth - 02-16-2009, 09:36 AM
RE: A new twist on an old series - by GadgetTR - 02-16-2009, 07:50 PM