Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Virtual Pet Pixel Art (hiring, custom sprites)
Ok, so here's the deal. I'm making a virtual pet game, and I need sprites. Obviously I need a LOT of items. (a good size would be 64x64) Also need pets, world, and whatever else sprited. If you think you can do some, sign up here. I'm not asking you to do it all.

Nowadays people are all about making money, so I'll tell you this is possibly paid. Now the reason I say "possibly paid" is because I'm planning to sell subscriptions, BUT this is presuming I get the sprites I need and I take the effort to finish the game. (and I'm a little iffy on if I can make all of it work, but most of it I know I can) So let me just say this now:

DISCLAIMER: Payment is not promised. It is provided that you provide a sufficient amount of sprites, and that the project gets completed.

Now, that being said... When we're talking about HOW much, the question is really how much could this game make? All game profits will be split up amongst all team members who work on it. The more important things you do and the more sprites you provide, the more you'll get paid. (also the more that people buy subscriptions) Keep in mind, it's only legal to sell subscriptions if there's no copyright infringement. This means you need an imagination to create fictional, made-up items, pets, or whatever. I assure you though, if you provide 10% of the sprites you're likely get at least 5% of profits.

So, if there's anyone who's up for it, I really really need people. Post here and let me know. A simple example item might help me decide if I like your style or not, as well. Thanks. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Virtual Pet Pixel Art (hiring, custom sprites) - by SSFM - 11-25-2008, 04:45 PM