Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Romancing SaGa 2 (Mobile) - Battle Backgrounds
(08-27-2016, 06:24 PM)Oscar92player Wrote: This is all I be able to extract from the game using Ravioli Game Tools, but for some reason, Unity Studio crash every time I need to explore the files:

Romancing SaGa 2 iOS Graphics Resources

I didn't play the game (I wish I can but it's not possible at this moment), so I don't know if I got all the graphics, but I hope they can be useful for you. The only problem is like I said before, the images are flipped and mirrored and you need to edit them with photoshop or gimp in order to use them (it's some kind of Unity encryption).

Quote:Don't bother using Ravioli for this, use this :

https://github.com/RaduMC/UnityStudio

Anex, do you know how can I download this from github? I don't know how to use it  Ouch!

Wow, that's a loooot of stuff. That's like, almost everything from the entire game. Shame that I didn't get the battle background I'd actually want to USE, the Sunken Ship one... Unless it is used and I can't find it anywhere?

You should totally submit all these to the resource, one area and catagory at a time. You'll save us TONS of time.

(also, lol, those animated giant bosses overlap each other with the Spriggian and the Giant/Stone Guardian. Might wanna fix that.)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Romancing SaGa 2 (Mobile) - Battle Backgrounds - by Falconpunch - 08-27-2016, 09:32 PM