Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games?
When I was a wee lad I played games on my PC developed by PopCap (e.g. Chuzzle, AstroPop, Peggle, etc.) Then when I was 6 I got a Wii for Christmas with Wii Sports (obviously), Wii Play, and some other games. Then for my 7th birthday I got a DS with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (which I didn't play very much). Some time after that I got a GBA at my local GameStop (it was the last one they would probably ever have) and some games (Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, etc.). Then I got a 3DS XL in 2012 and a Wii U in Christmas of the same year. About a year later I got a GameCube with Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom (great game, by the way), which gave me the urge to get more retro consoles. I got a PS2 for my birthday with PaRappa 2 and for Christmas (I get a lot of consoles on Christmas lol) I got a Dreamcast with ChuChu Rocket and an N64 with Pokemon Snap. Then I got Rhythm Heaven on the DS, which started my love for the franchise, and then I got Rhythm Heaven Fever on the Wii. When I saw the first announcement for Rhythm Heaven Megamix (or リズム天国 ザ・ベスト+ as it was called at the time), I was stoked. But then, several months passed and I gradually lost hope of it ever coming to the States. When I was watching the March 3rd Nintendo Direct, I had almost completely forgotten about Rhythm Heaven. But the second my boi Bill said the words "Rhythm Heaven" I nearly fell out of my chair with excitement and joy. Because I was so hyped for Megamix, I imported the Japan-only Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA. About a month later, everyone's at E3 riding the Breath of the Wild hype train. One of the games Nintendo showed was, surprise surprise, Rhythm Heaven Megamix. And in the middle of the showcase, it was announced that it was ALREADY OUT ON THE ESHOP. When I heard this, I got it almost immediately (and I loved it).

So that is my story friends, Sorry if I wasted a good chunk of your time with this massive post lol.
gameing
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games? - by TykeMan128 - 07-27-2016, 11:44 AM