Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.STY (Style) file from PSX game [Who Wants to be a Millionaire]
Hi Everyone! Sorry If I reopen this dead thread, but I need help too with this kind of file.
I've got the image of Who Wants to be Millionaire, and I would to save the speech audio files from the game; but when I open the file with JPSXdec, The only things in the BIN file are those 3 files.
Now, according to the dimensions of the files, the PSX.STY file is the file folder of all the game data, included the audio. I searched a lot on the Web, and I've found nothing about this format and some link with PSX Development files.
Hypotizing also that it could be a fake format, maybe a alteration of a STR format extension, I also tried to modify the format and tried to read it with some PSX Ripping program, but It isn't recognised. Moreover, opening the SLES_039.17 file with Notepad++ I could see that into this file are nominated other STY files, probabily contained into PSX.STY, and some .psm file as video intro; and this makes me think that this format is just unknown, but not wrong.
However, this is probably a Compressed file format, but I still haven't found some program able to read it. Does anyone know something about this kind of file and how to open it? Ouch!

I hope someone can answer us soon, thanks in advance Content
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: .STY (Style) file from PSX game [Who Wants to be a Millionaire] - by Brebozio - 09-17-2020, 11:14 AM