Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
all i'll say about the second bit is that particular order of events actually more often than not hasn't been the case, since you brought that up. Most of my comments start-out long-winded and controversial, but certainly not hostile or completely off-topic. However, I get defensive cuz I'm god damn tired of not being able to speak a single freaking thing on my mind without someone going out of their way to use it to make me look like a terrible or offensive person. However, my sense of reasoning is basically non-existent when I feel pressured or trapped. It's not like I want to argue. Confrontations like these actually hurt me quite a lot, regardless of my level of participation in them.

And I quite hate de-railing threads, also.
But to be honest, this is the kind of thread to expect that kind of thing to occur. I can assure you, I'm not the only one who would think or talk in this apparently so undesirable manner. This kind of topic honestly to me reads as a more serious one to begin with. Home alone is actually the only time that comes to mind I've looked at a topic like this as funny, and that was mainly because of those hilarious traps, and the fact the burglars were actually stupid enough to keep trying after basically having their ass handed to them with every move they made.

Anyways, It's not like I go out of my way to draw attention to myself, aside from in my own threads. Only thing I really can say here is I'm not a bad person, and everyone here prob isn't, either, however... we and by extension, our ideals mix like oil and water. I may or may not post elsewhere some more detailed insight into things...maybe... I'm just as sick and tired of this shit as the next guy.

as for a more on-topic post:
introduce the intruder to my pet Cerberus
I don't give them even a second before running-off completely terrified
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-03-2016, 02:37 AM