Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
How to rip sounds (not voices or instruments) in Super Mario Galaxy
(04-04-2016, 11:33 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: Ugh...sorry, if I'm sounding rude.
It's just that I wanted to release the demo on the deadline this year, but now I have to wait a year again before I can release the demo again, since I don't have the sound. Please don't ask me why waiting a year again, please just accept it.

Okay, after listening to the mono sounds I have ripped, I can confirm that the Galaxy Spin sound effect is not a mono sound.
So yeah, I would be glad if someone could tell me how to rip stereo sounds from Super Mario Galaxy.
And now that I couldn't make it to the deadline, I now have all the time in the world.
Cut the shit attitude with the deadline because we all have things to do. you literally have no fluency in reading do you?: No one can reverse engineer in a week sometimes You clearly have no respect for those trying to help, so I'm going to leave this for someone else. Learn in life that not everyone knows everyhing, and sometimes it takes work on your own too. Good luck.
~Anex
Thanked by: Inthegrave, iyenal

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip sounds (not voices or instruments) in Super Mario Galaxy - by Pingus! - 04-04-2016, 04:14 PM