Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Moral Questions on ISOs and Posting Linking to Other Forums
(11-19-2015, 03:24 PM)Petie Wrote: That depends. Joining with the express purpose of requesting something and then disappearing is frowned upon here and will likely result in your request being ignored, even if you meet the requirements. People are much more happy to help you if you make an effort to get to know the community and participate instead of just get your requisite 20 posts and move on. Just keep that in mind but, otherwise, that sounds fine.

Of course, I will get to know everybody here a bit better!  Wink

Truth be told, I’m a bit nervous around here, not knowing everybody around here. I’ve talked to the user of “Star Wars Video Game Sounds,” whom I will not his identity here out of respect out of him. I was disappointed to hear that he wouldn’t help me with the sounds of Kinect Star Wars and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, to which I can greatly understand his reasons, even if I feel they were a bit unfair to the rest of the community of Star Wars fans.

I don’t have much to say on my mind, really. I guess, from what you said, I should practice talking on forums more often, spread a few of my ideas around, open myself up to people more. From what I saw of the user of the YouTube page, he would just go to get the information for the sound effects ripping and be done with it. I’m going to try to not repeat that mistake. I’d ask him to let me in on some of the secrets he worked on, maybe tell me in detail the files he has to work with and the methods. I could have helped him greatly. Still, if he wants to move on, I’ll let him.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Questions on ISOs and Posting Linking to Other Forums - by ARAJediMaster - 11-19-2015, 05:49 PM