Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash U models (getting them animation ready)
(02-10-2016, 02:32 AM)Red Streak Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 05:17 AM)11th Wrote: Google Drive URLs don't work as IMG urls. (Also, your Blender file isn't there???)

Edit: Redid the image because the first was done at 5AM and was terrible.

---

Edit 2-8: Oh, whoops, the .blend file IS there. [Image: zMrY45K.gif] Sorry about that, the file name made me think it was something else.
Anyway, since you've changed the rig you might not be able to get the same poses that the unedited model can. This is what I got quickly:

Ok how in the holy hell did you get the legs to look that good? so far the best I could get was my model to look like this which is admitadly pretty close but your crotch is better. how did you do? it I'd love to see either a blend file or a pic of how the rig was deformemed. you have  no idea how long it's been taking me to get this guy into a good neutral squat pose that he is known for thank you for responding to this by the way it's a huge help. also the only mod to the rig is the fingers so I could actually pose them in the end I went with shape keys though. 

The .blend file is a mess because I tried to change some settings, so I'd rather not upload it. |D; Here's a better picture, though. I just turned out the hips a bit, though it still looks a little odd from the side.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash U models (getting them animation ready) - by 11th - 02-10-2016, 09:12 PM