Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Smash U models (getting them animation ready)
(10-30-2015, 05:08 AM)11th Wrote: It's not cutting corners if the game doesn't need it and might not be able to use it anyway. It'd be like drawing the entire character when you're doing a close-up shot in 2D animation. Like I've already said, it does work for animation, it's just not a feature film Pixar style rig because it's from a video game.

I'm not quite sure what the problems could be without seeing how your textures are set up, but it's probably safe to say that any transparency oddities are Blender's fault. I did go ahead and tweak Pikachu's materials and textures to how I've been setting them for the SSB4 models. Not sure if it'll help at all, but here are the files if you want to take a look at it: [link] The only thing I didn't do was remove the doubled vertices, since they might not be an issue for your render setup and they're easily fixable if they are. (Though I forgot to undo that on the rigged mouth, so that one is double-free.)

Thanks I'll take a look at this and hopefully can adapt it to my wip file
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash U models (getting them animation ready) - by Red Streak - 11-12-2015, 06:56 PM