Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yet Another Persona-Related Help Request
[Image: rznTNTX.png]

Eff me; finally got one out and looking decent.

Okay, so, I'm using EPL Extract to get the files out, which all the cutins yield .RMD files -- not really that surprising even though the image is 2D, honestly? Because these images are stretching and moving and having effects applied, and making it a 2D image in a 3D space was probably the easiest way to do it without making the PS2 hardware barf. Then I use RMD Viewer because it's the only RMD program that works on my computer to export the file as an .OBJ with a .TGA file that has the image I want. Struggle with the alpha channel to get the right transparency in a .PNG and there we go.

Anyone that can offer an easier method, please do. Sad

I'm running into ones that are a little weird, though. There's another CUTIN folder in the main DATA folder for the disc, but all I ever get out of it is a square model with the P3 stand in image of Yukari on it. Anyone want to take a look at it? Make sure I'm not going crazy and there really is just a whole folder of useless files?

(10-10-2015, 11:02 AM)TGE Wrote: You need to download the newest version of QuickBMS

Thank you! I didn't realize I wasn't using the latest version. That works very well.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I answered my own question, and finished this thing to the best of my ability. Phew.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet Another Persona-Related Help Request - by Skyla Doragono - 10-10-2015, 11:06 AM