Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
could someone rip from Dirge of Cereberus?
(10-07-2015, 07:01 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I'd like to second this request, though for an unlisted character. I'd like a model of Professor Hojo...

i've got one of him already from CC. there are charecters in DoC that don't show up in other games (or at least not in a fully rendered version)
would you like the CC version? i don't think it's up to TMR standards since i did'nt rip it myself?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vyzg32...j+file.zip
i can't remember who ripped them exactly i think it was either Xerox or Serra but whoever it was they uploaded them to the site but they never got posted for some odd reason. i've been slowly converting them and rigging them to MMD for animation projects and comics.
most of DoCs non human enemies show up in CC in almost the same exact style just different system quality and seeing as PS2 is older then PSP it might actually be a little better (just maybe..since Hojo did'nt have a HP model in CC since he was just an annoying evil NPC i wanted to kill.....but that would have caused a time paradox)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: could someone rip from Dirge of Cereberus? - by valforwing - 10-08-2015, 08:36 AM