Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A little of my own custom texture
(03-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Farlavor Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 09:42 PM)TheRealHeroOfWinds Wrote: Really all you did was boot up MSPaint, and draw on an Eevee face texture.

I am really bad at using MS Paint... I used Photoshop... but anyway... Sorry. I'm just a novice... Anyway... I am not intended for anything else than just showoff my little progress.

I know I suck... Anyways... I don't have the same experience I had on Deviantart. and I'm proud to have succeeded at making HI-RES textures of the model itself. becuz you can see the pixels on close up, and the forehead emblem looked blurry.

Besides... Using MSPaint on Windows 7, is even harder than using XP version... it's far more limited.

Also, Who cares about a story I made up in over 20 years, when the Imperial Team faces off against all evil forces, specially the Oblivion land forces?... Aside from all sarcastic comments, and considering I never messed up the textures resolution by myself... it would just screw all the UVWs and it just didn't happened... so I think I achieved that on MY FIRST TIME... and you just say that?. Angry

At least... Mystie said that with some real respect... unlike you.  Angry

PS: And BTW, Dark Eevee's name doesn't come from her colours, it just comes from HER utter evilness. She's a Destroyer, a creature that only lives for Destruction, Anihilation and mass murder at any costs... the only thing that pleases her is drinking blood from all living creatures, and she has the ability to obtain EVERY power... and in her G3 forme she has ALL of them... Akuma No Mi, Arrancar Powers, Ki, Chakra, Even she has all Dojutsus (Sharingan, Byakugan, Tenseigan, Rinnegan), Doesn't it make her a really evil creature that desserves such a name like that?. I didn't mentioned it for three reasons...

1- It might sound much like I created a Mary Sue/godmoded character. (of course that was my intention  Cute )
2- I wanted to speak it briefly (Even skipping the most important events prior to G3 forme, becuz I don't have models of G1 and G2, even the drawing I made of G1 was lost forever after a format, and I was just showing the G3 forme). that's one of the reasons Mystie said I suck at writting... maybe for that and other facts that had discovered so far. but we will have a little chat about where I really suck at writting.
To know about the story more precisely and know what happened during the final transition of Dark Eevee from G2 to G3, you need to know about Atomsk and Kaloxylos, About Farlavor and Yusei. as well as the battle of the neverending universe.
And I rather prefer to explain it in a Fanfiction forum rather than just posting it here. Isn't it?
3- This is totally personal, You only needed to SEE THE PHOTOS. All info about my character is totally useless, it's just an explanation. 

I would like to spit out all the foul words towards you about your LACK of respect to me and my creation... but I had to take care of what I was writting to prevent any problems in this comunity. Idiots like you already had ruined my life years ago on the internet, so I rather prefer just to keep living my way. doing My personal RPG as I like and the way I like.

I am today in a pretty bad mood, considering I neither was able to rip off a Baby Yoshi model that Hiccup passed to me on PM, and yet I don't have the WiiU Games to extract the models from. and it seems that Mystie didn't readed my last petition to tell me where can I find a tutorial to make a furry texture on Photoshop CC for Dark Eevee, I only know how to change color (For eye markings) but I cannot make it more realistic becuz I have ZERO experience about that.  Angry

Since Mystie didn't replied to me about a good page for making furry textures in photoshop, I have no option but searching for myself...  Cry

PS: Sorry for the double post...  Sad

Hey, hey, hey now. Please take what TheRealHeroOfWinds stated with a grain of salt.

Surely, that person could have less of that obnoxious approach, but you're overreacting to a reply that consists of a single sentence.

I just want to friendly remind you that you first of all, you shouldn't even bother replying to posts if you are aware of the fact that your mood isn't optimal. Otherwise things like these tend to occur. And please refrain from overusing emoticons. It makes it pretty difficult to take you seriously at slightest.

Second of all, we don't need an entire backstory about your development experience. Most members of this community will find it TL;DR.

If you are seeking for advice, sure... but please don't respond with such displeasure. Criticism isn't always constructive, and even if it isn't, you still need to respect other users opinions. With this attitude you will most likely peeve us, thus as a result giving you negative feedback.

Please, just take this as nothing more than advice. Remember that I am helping you out in your problematic situation by suggesting you to change your perspective towards criticism.
[Image: 5UBsluF.png]
Thanked by: E-Man, Struggleton!, Kosheh, Mors

Messages In This Thread
A little of my own custom texture - by Farlavor - 03-05-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by HiHiCyclyn - 03-15-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-05-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Mystie - 03-13-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: A little of my own custom texture - by Kosheh - 03-14-2015, 11:44 AM