Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things
It is an improvement for sure! I would try to keep an eye on foot spacing though; it looks as though her heel is just brushing in front of the other foot when walking and it gives me the feeling like she could step on her own foot really easily. In other words, the back foot should either a) go back and maybe be pointed downward toward the ground a bit more or b) be shifted over to the side and/or back more so it would be more concealed by/farther from the other foot.

I know that was long and no doubt confusing so here's a quick and crude edit...

...Which is what I attempted to do but then discovered an issue where her legs are way too short compared to her torso:

[Image: 25ad2b5297.png]

I tried to place her back leg more where it should be, but this creates problems when drawing her legs in proper perspective -- as you can see (in yellow), her back leg becomes a weird stub where she has almost no space for a proper leg, if that makes sense. Her torso should be shorter (or legs longer) to allow for adequate leg space. I also shifted her eye a bit more to the left to be more in-line with the overall perspective. Same goes for the arm -- I feel it would be a bit more behind her considering not only the perspective but the fact that it is in a rather limp position.

Hope that all made sense @___@
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Keychain, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key's Thread for Showing Off My Art Things - by Garamonde - 08-11-2015, 09:21 AM