Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!!
[Image: MbuXBgf.png]
here's a tentative brand logo that might be incorporated into the finalized logo design and other promo material.

Thanks for the comments! I think I actually do have a pro license for Game Maker Studio, but I haven't really done much with GM in a LONG time. I'm still hoping to be able to work with Lexou a bit in Haxe (even though I'm still trying to figure my way around using it) largely because he's already put a lot of good work into the playable bits we have so far. Though, with what I want to do with the playable characters, there's a lot of animation to be done, so there'll most likely be a lot of stuff that needs to be done in that department (but I don't think we're ready to recruit anyone quite yet)

I've been doing some concept exploration stuff and coming up with potential scenarios that'd have to be considered in the battle mechanics. One thing that comes to mind is the potential for underwater combat.
[Image: MIBjxh6.jpg]
Aquatic Titans would be able to move around considerably better in this field type than terrestrial Titans, giving them a bit more of a home-field advantage. Jumping would be changed into a swimming action, and certain projectiles would most likely be affected by the field, but not completely nullified for balance reasons (can't give the fish every advantage)
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: Lexou Duck

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIGHTING TITANS !!! EXTREME GAMEPLAY !!! SICK GRAPHICS !!! RADULAR CHARACTERS !!! - by Sketchasaurus - 05-14-2016, 03:40 AM