Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
games youd like play but have no $$$/time for it thread
My problem is that I have too many videogames (caused by having all of the monies from working), but since starting to work 40 hour workweeks it's hard to just sit down and start playing them when there's MOBAs like League of Legends and DoTA saturating the "market" that all your friends are playing instead ):

http://connect.collectorz.com/users/kosh...collection (it's outdated since the computer I track my archive with is in texas atm being repaired. if anyone's in TX right now please say hello to it and add my new games to the list)

but yeah, every console i own has a game in it that i'm trying to finish - that goes for Cinemarella's consoles too more or less (playing through Ape Escape 2 on her PS2) ):
Then again, I'm playing DKC2 on three different platforms: the GBA, SNES emulation through Ouya, and SNES emulation on my GP2X. :I

you can come over and play the ape escapes when im not if you want, recme :0)
(hunting for ape escape 1 tho)

(04-21-2014, 12:54 AM)Keychain Wrote: Pretty much any good game on the PS3, including MGS4 and Last of Us. I've never owned one, so that sucks.

this post actually surprised me. like, how do you not?
(if you have an xbox360 then i'll totally understand being cross-platform releases are so commonplace nowadays)

(04-20-2014, 11:41 AM)FinalSmash Wrote: I don't have the system for because my parents aren't huge fans of video games. I don't have a 64, GCN, or 3DS.
that's understandable (if i was a baby boomer, i wouldn't want a stereo cabinet filled with my child's game consoles he owns only one game for) but just curious; what are the pre-req's for you getting video games? so far it seems like

- must be under $40
- "T" ESRB rating or lower

sorry if i'm hounding you man, just wanna help
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: games youd like play but have no $$$/time for it thread - by Kosheh - 04-23-2014, 09:24 AM