Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3D Model file HELP!
Ok, well I just wanted to say, first off, thank you to everyone who has been trying to help me thus far. As you can probably tell, I'm a noob at this whole 3D thing, and I really am trying my hardest. So, I thank you for the patience.

However, I am still having a problem. I think what it is, more or less, is I am just not understanding what the 3DS Max documentation is telling me. I did what you told me and I'm on the part in the User's Manual that says: "External Path Configuration." So, before I go on, I'm on the right part of the manual right? Alex, you use 3DS Max 2014 right? I'm not completely stupid when I say I'm in the right part of the manual right? Lol, ugh!

Ok, so anyways, I really tried to follow the manual and I'm just lost. I'm sure that what it's telling me is right, but for whatever reason I can't understand what it's trying to say. And everytime I try to make it work...it doesn't...so obviously I'm still doing something wrong, but what is it?

Again, thank you for being patient, but let's imagine that I'm an alien that comes from an entirely different galaxy, and you attach a translator to me so you can understand what I'm saying and there's a translator attached to you so I can understand what you're saying. Say you are trying to teach me fundamental things about 3DS Max. How would you phrase things so that I can better understand them? In other words, speak down to me, I don't care if you do. I don't understand how this works, so talk to me in Lamen's terms how this all works.

But, I promise I really am trying. I tried Google, I've tried 3DS Documentation, I've tried I think just about anything. All I need is a "3DS Max for Dummies" version of my problem.

Thank you!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by TheShyGuy - 08-31-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by alexmach1 - 08-31-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by alexmach1 - 08-31-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: 3D Model file HELP! - by Raynethemagi - 08-31-2013, 08:33 PM