Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
The PC files are exactly the same as the console versions and can be unpacked the same way we've been doing it. I'm going to work on recompiling/compressing the cpk file, which I know will be difficult.. To be honest I'm not very familiar with hexing, coding etc.. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it ^.^

To test recompiling I've been using dlc.cpk because it's the smallest .cpk with in game models (As the name suggests, it has the dlc costumes). Earlier today I unpacked the file using the method in this thread, which worked. To re-create/recompile the cpk I used 'CRI Packed file maker' and that seemed to go well. But when I put the file back and hovered over a character with a DLC costume (in game) I got the message 'File cannot be found' then it would lead me back to the start menu.

Then I did the same thing but changed a few settings in CRI packed file maker. This time the game actually detected the file because it didn't come up with the message about the file missing, BUT the game did freeze while it was loading the costume. The file size after unpacking and recompiling was twice the size of the original compressed cpk. Could this be the problem?

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 10-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM