Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Medieval Food Fight!
[Image: mfflogo2.jpg]
Some you may be familiar with the topic that I created a while ago with the food characters. It has finally made its way into production.

What is Medieval Food Fight?
Medieval Food Fight is a 2D fighting game that consists of actual items of food (Hotdog, Hamburger, Apple, etc.) fighting in medieval attire. Each “food fighter” will have a medieval theme (Knight, Blacksmith, Jester, Peasant, etc.) and dress as such!
The game will consist of 8 characters ready to play from the start, and 4 unlockable characters, creating a total of 12 characters. There will be 6 stages to choose from that start, and 2 unlockable, creating a total of 8 stages.
The goal of the game is to be a fun-filled game that any person, no matter what age, can play the game, and have fun. The game is not meant to have over the top button combos like most fighting games, (Street Fight, MvC, Tekken) but is meant to be simplified (Like Smash Brothers as an example) so that anyone can be good at it.
This game will be created for the Xbox Live Indie Games (XBLIG) and is aiming for a Q3-Q4 2013 release.

Characters:

Movesets: TBA

Character Checklist:
Stages: TBA

Most recent Version: Click Here
(You will need an Xbox 360 controller connected to your computer to play. It is intended for the 360, so that shouldn't be a surprise.)
*This demo has an older version of Hamburger Knight with older/unfinished animations.

Want to help?

Obviously, it is difficult to make a game alone. Is if anyone has interest in helping out, even with the smallest tasks, feel free to jump on board! If you want to join I only ask for your best, because that is what I will give you. I know each and every one of us have our own lives outside of here, but I ask that you do everything with excellence; because if this game is done well, I want to try to get it published, meaning that would get your name out there as well as mine! Everyone that helps will get credit where credit is due. If you would like to join, please, don’t be shy. Any help towards the game’s completion is forward momentum.

Current Artist: Natis, SmithyGCN
If you like gaming and nerd humor, check me out on YouTube! [/shamelessadvertising] 

[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]REF - 2[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]

Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
Medieval Food Fight! - by Natis - 02-18-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by puggsoy - 02-19-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Sunlight - 02-19-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Natis - 02-19-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Sunlight - 02-19-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by TheShyGuy - 02-19-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Bombshell93 - 02-20-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Natis - 02-20-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Medieval Food Fight! - by Bombshell93 - 02-21-2013, 04:18 AM