Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Style Browser MMORPG MonsterMMORPG V2 Started
(02-07-2013, 09:57 PM)Bombshell93 Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 05:40 PM)MonsterMMORPG Wrote: thanks but due to the nature of game community we have both Smile
so everyone happy ^^

thats not how aesthetics work,
what is being said is the 2 styles don't work well together, you can enjoy one or the other but mixing them together ruins them both (I like fish and peanut-butter, but peanut-butter fish I'm pretty sure would make me puke)

I think the nature of the monsters pulls more towards Final Fantasy than it does pokemon, the environments reflecting this would create a much better image for your game than leaving it as is (where it may be seen as unorganised and messy)

I understand this is a big change to consider, but I think you consider it regardless, not straight away of course but building a tileset up over time would be good, when the tileset is ready a simple texture swap via an update would make the change far less hassle than it needs to be.

I imagine given the quality of the project so far and the amount of work put into it you'd like this to lean towards a professional work, if so these changes you should start planning, just swapping out from pokemon you've made your first big leap, more leaps like it will come to define it as a unique piece of mastery in its own right.

EDIT: taking a look around your site and I decided to look at the monster dex... noticed 25 pages and 50 on the first page... I was a bit confused and decided to skip to the last page to see just how many monsters you have going,
# 1231
... 1231 WOW! where on earth did you find so many contributors!? I understand a good community could help out but... 1231... thats insane! I can't help but say congratulations on this, I'd consider 150 an achievement in and of itself...

yes we have 1200+ Smile i am planning to have simply countless monsters though Big Grin

we have 3000 moves check here

http://www.monstermmorpg.com/MovesList.htm

i will code move dex as well but for now just htm file
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Style Browser MMORPG MonsterMMORPG V2 Started - by MonsterMMORPG - 02-08-2013, 06:50 AM