Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][PLAYABLE]MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X!
Hello guys. I know you guys have all been aching to hear about how the Online Mode is progressing, so I'm here to deliver. But first, we need to do a bit of housekeeping.

1. First, I want to welcome our new team member, Mick Galbani. We even drew a nice, colored staff mugshot for him:
http://i.imgur.com/OxNKlYG.png

He is very dedicated and skilled pixel artist - something we desperately need to finish this game. If you know any skilled pixel artists, remember to send them our way!

2. It's time to give the names of the characters shown in last update's picture. In order from left to right: Raven.EXE, Mystery Character(to be announced later), PirateMan.EXE, Zeta.EXE and CommandoMan.EXE. Someone manged to name them all, even the mystery character. Who named them? I won't tell!

3. Now for the main part of today's update - video showing Online Netbattle between MaxRock and I, as well as some of the menus . This is just showing the progress I made with implementing the Online Mode (as well as reducing the amount of lag you may occur as much as possible). There's also a hidden option in one of the menus, can you guys guess what it is? And no, this online component does NOT need Hamachi or any other type of VPN program to run.

[Image: Sig1_zps0536eca4.png]
Thanked by: Phaze, Mag

Messages In This Thread
RE: MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X! - by Mag - 01-05-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X! - by giver336 - 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X! - by Gwen - 08-03-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X! - by Phaze - 08-05-2013, 02:13 AM