Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine
So I have my multi-project anxiety going on again. But this time I decided to do something different with it. This is a little side project I'll be working on for the people of the internet to use with credit. Basically I'll be creating an advanced Gameboy Zelda engine for people to use with Game Maker 8 Pro. Of course, for those who want to just help test and knock out bugs, you don't need Game Maker at all to run the executable in the download! So if you ever want to just see how the engine is coming along (besides just reading the changelog), you could always just playtest the executable in the download. The changelog is also included in the package, but it'll be collective, instead of what the current changes for the most recent version were. Also, there are elaborate comments within the code, so anyone can read them and understand what each section of the code segments do.

Current Version Screenshots
[Image: CGBZE-13.png] [Image: CGBZE-14.png] [Image: CGBZE-15.png] [Image: CGBZE-16.png]

Version 1.0.0.1 Preview (5/7/2013)

Changelog
=========================================
Version 0.0.1.5 (Nov. 20, 2012)
=========================================
-Implemented drawing equipped items on the HUD.
-Implemented the base script for using items.
-Implemented the Level-1 Shovel (Normal).
-Implemented the perishable Item system (Rupees, Hearts, etc.).
-Removed Testing Keys A, S, D and F, while adding R, T, and Y.
-Implemented the Level-2 Shovel (Golden).

Download: Game Maker 8 Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine (Version 0.0.1.5)
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33

Messages In This Thread
[Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine - by Koh - 11-19-2012, 10:39 AM