Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Megaman:The Great Catastrophe
Note:I am NOT the head of this project, I'm just a mere pawn in it.

[Image: bannerok2nk6.gif]

This is a game being produced for the NCFC (Nintendo Community Fangame Convention). The team consists of Plasmaman, King Reaper, Tuna Unleashed, Netsaver(Passion here) and I.

Gameplay
It is going to play as a fighting game, like a simpler and more "Megaman-ized" Smash Bros. It will have both a story mode and a free battle mode.

Graphics
The graphics will be in a custom 8-bit style. Like this (Made By Tuna Unleashed) [Image: mmstandso2.gif]

Characters
It will contain at least one RM from each game, plus the main characters and a few others. This will include Mega, Proto, Duo, Bass, Wily, Quint?, Roll, and King. The characters will be divided into subgroups (Lightbots, RMs, etc...) which will apply unique attributes to them (ex: ???bots can regenerate health).
Some characters will also be able to switch fighting styles.

Story
[Alpha] Intro
It is the year 20XX...
Wily has long since vanished from Megaman's last battle with his robot army, and the world is temporarily peaceful.
However, all is not well as the people of the world becomes increasingly anxious in constant thread of Wily's next attack.
In fact, anger is running high as there are increasing reports of rioting and crime. Even Dr. Light is feeling the mysterious effects. After weeks of tension, Wily once again emerges with ranks of rebuilt robot masters, attacking cities haphazardly.
"I am done playing, Megaman!", he announces via hijacked television. "I will destroy you, and the entire world if necessary!"
Once again, Megaman rises to confront the doctor, joined by his brother Protoman. But Wily has never been so destructive before... Could he be suffering from heightened anger like the rest of humanity? What could possibly bring out such destructive feelings?

We are currently in need of music developers and in dire need of programmers. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or you want to join the team, post here.

For More info, check the forums here
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANGAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Kairos - 09-06-2008, 12:00 PM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by The-Imp - 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Alpha Six - 10-08-2008, 03:42 AM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Kairos - 10-08-2008, 07:44 AM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Alpha Six - 10-09-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Voyage 34 - 10-09-2008, 10:59 AM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Alpha Six - 10-09-2008, 10:32 PM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Alpha Six - 10-09-2008, 10:48 PM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Alpha Six - 10-09-2008, 10:53 PM
RE: Megaman:The Great Catastrophe - by Kairos - 10-11-2008, 08:49 PM