Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Plane & Helicopter Sprites
Video 
I was viewing some Helicopter pics in the Internet and I can say: They are good. Making Helicopter sprites is good too, man.

When I was creating the sprite, I was thinking about how a LEGO 8-Bit game should look... And I took some real images to don't damage the quality of a helicopter, the people made some rare crappy things that doesn't look like a real aircraft, so I looked for real images. Presto! I made it! This helicopter looks like a image found in a Vector page or something.

[Image: policehelicopter.png]
Quote:NOTES:

-As the Sprite is a side view, the main rotor can't be rotated. It justs moves in a 4-Sprite animation: First with the complete rotor, second with the mid-size rotor, the third is empty (It's in the center), and the fourth comes back to the beginning.

-This sprite is pure custom. I've found some images in Google as ideas, and I think I'm satisfed with my Sprite. I've called it ''U.S. Police Helicopter''. My design looks like a real Heli!

-I'll not try to modify the colors in any Sprite of mine, but I'll accept any criticism Wink

-I will add more aircrafts later.
Thanked by: SoAnimator125

Messages In This Thread
Plane & Helicopter Sprites - by Five Stars - 07-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Plane & Helicopter Sprites - by Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2012, 04:55 AM
RE: Plane & Helicopter Sprites - by Five Stars - 07-28-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Plane & Helicopter Sprites - by Hoeloe - 07-29-2012, 04:43 AM