Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Original pixel animations for upcoming title
[Image: auro_monsters__foxy_m_a_m_a__by_picklestork-d4ozrp2.gif]

[Image: FJRll.gif]

[Image: gDPDG.gif]

[Image: cSR0j.gif]

[Image: Byszi.gif]

[Image: kKEBZ.gif]

Hello everyone! Like what you see? These are a few of the many animations featured in the upcoming cross-platform tactics game, "Auro."

I am Blake, the lead artist and this is very much a labor of love for DinofarmGames, the developers who brought you the popular iOS game, "100 rogues."

This is the culmination of months of work with no backing, and we now have the opportunity to finish this game as the polished, commercial-grade product it deserves to be.

If you like how this is coming along and you want to know more about this original tactics game, please, please show your support for your fellow indie developers by visiting our kickstarter page.

The more support we get, the more we can continue to pay our coder to refine the software and work to implement the design tweaks and features which evolve from playtesting, and the more tilesets, effects, animations and music I can produce alongside our lead designer.

As you know, pixel art is a very time consuming, labor intensive process. But I really believe in this project and I hope some of you will come to as well.

this is a really special game. If you don't wish to pledge, sharing on facebook would be a huge favor and we at Dinofarm Games appreciate every bit of your time.

thank you, please enjoy!

Auro's Kickstarter!

Messages In This Thread
Original pixel animations for upcoming title - by Blake.Reynolds - 06-16-2012, 03:47 PM