Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Intro post and spriting repository
Hello, I'm Archive. I just joined this website in the hopes I could get some feedback on some sprites I have created. I use a program called Aseprite, if you are wondering.

Anyhow, I am working on creating sprites for a game idea. I am trying to make some tilesets for this game ahead of time so I have something to work with when I find someone to help code it.

My first post here is going to be a few Tilesets I have made. They are all far from finished, and most of my better ones I have yet to upload. Still, I would very much like some feedback on my first few sprites. I'm going for a sort of futuristic industrial feel for the most part, interspersed with the occasional tesla influence later on.

TILESETS:
[Image: xdwxX.gif]
Some walkways, need to do corner turns and various other connectors.

[Image: H2kdy.gif]
My first attempt at tilesets that require two parts for certain bits, essentially a bunch of Animated doors and machinery bits, need to add some more to this as well as figure out how to do a good sattelite dish.

[Image: fdZlf.gif]
Some various animated machinery bits I plan on using to create an easy way of creating unique machines from with ease. Need to add a lot more to this, but I am really proud of the spinning gear thing as I have never been good at those.

Any feedback is appreciated, as well as any tips on making some decent-looking metal walls.
I have a lot of trouble with walls.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Intro post and spriting repository - by Archive - 05-23-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: Intro post and spriting repository - by Gors - 05-23-2012, 09:03 AM