Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter
OK, right, really sorry about this. I tested my app after installation for the first time (all other tests had been debug runs during development), and I noticed that it doesn't actually work. Well, it opened, but it didn't convert the files, or even attempt to. Don't know why nobody else reported it, but I'm guessing that no-one's used it yet.

Anyway, figured out what was wrong (application options required for release that I changed just before I released it messed it up) and fixed it. I decided to add the version number to the end of the installer to keep track, and I changed the installer's folder options a little bit (it automatically creates a subfolder for the folder you select). It's also an .exe now, instead of .air.
Anyway this isn't an update, I haven't added anything only fixed it, but anybody who's already downloaded the old version should get this instead. Just use the same link in the first post, I re-linked it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde, Ploaj

Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: [APP] [FINISHED] Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-14-2012, 10:51 AM