Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter
Indeed, as Previous says, I can't decide which formats are supported, that's up to vgmstream. I'll check every now and then, and will update the program with any new versions of vgmstream that may appear, but last I checked the project doesn't seem very active. If I ever get into it, I might be able to expand it myself, but for the time being I'm afraid I can't do much. The current range is still pretty wide though, only the newer consoles (Wii (U), 3DS, etc) might use unknown formats.
However I might occasionally add some other features that I do have control over, such as allowing you to choose vgmstream parameters. If I can find a way, I might even be able to let users choose an output folder (instead of the .wav files being in the same folder as the original files.)

By the way, Google Drive doesn't really seem fit for public file sharing as much as private file storage, so I've updated the link to a Mediafire one. There should be no more problems with downloading now. It's still the same app though, no changes or updates.

EDIT: Huh, it seems that vgmstream is still active, the most recent update (the one that's used in VGS Converter right now) was from the 21st of March this year. I'm following the page for changes now, and will update this VGS Converter whenever a useful new version appears. Some versions may add nothing useful for my app though, in those cases I obviously won't update.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: [APP] [FINISHED] Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-13-2012, 03:56 AM