Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[MUSIC] Zelda HQ
The label 'HQ' is solely a title. It comes from the fact that the first two songs I made (namely The Lost Woods and The Windmill Hut) were remakes of older remixes, which I'd titled "OOT: The Lost Woods" etc. I added the HQ to allow me to differentiate between the two remixes without going over the character limit, and the name sort of stuck.

The Gerudo Valley theme didn't come out quite how I intended, I'll admit. It's an interesting point, though, and not one someone has made before. With the OoT tracks, particularly, I tried to give a slightly different spin on all of them. Some worked better than others. Thanks for the comment, though. It's always good to get constructive comments, positive or negative.

I think the Spirit Tracks one went much better than some of the others, and I think it was because I did it all without sheet music. Because of this, I had to trust the harmonies in my head, and not get constrained by those already constructed, which allowed me to be much freer with the style of it. Again, thanks for the comments.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Hoeloe - 03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: [MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Cobalt Blue - 03-10-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: [MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Hoeloe - 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM