Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[SOLVED] [3DS MAX] Split mesh based on UV coordinates?
(01-24-2012, 08:36 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 08:26 PM)RequiemOfRawr Wrote: I am using BRRES viewer to open the .mrp files Tongue

I know you can fix the boxy look in Blender by going into *Edit Mode* and selecting all the vertices and clicking *remove doubles* in the menu on the left under *Object Tools* then in *Object Mode* over in that same area you press *Smooth* under shading.
Also, the UVs on the face are probably messed up because I left the toon shader mask on, and your actually looking at that, rather then his real face. I could re upload without that if You want?

And since the .mrp work in Brres Viewer, they probably can be opened in BrawlBox as well.

(01-24-2012, 08:44 PM)John2k4 Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 08:36 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: And since the .mrp work in Brres Viewer, they probably can be opened in BrawlBox as well.

I'll tried that ^^ Thanks.

I don't know about .mrp, but I know BrawlBox can open .MRG files. Wink

*FacePalm* My bad Shy

It's all good now!!! I found this guy's thread here that had the same problem with me http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/957.aspx

But I must say, spriters-resource.com is definitely one of the most friendly community I have ever been to. Thank you guys for your input, and especially Roxas358, you have been answering my questions on and off.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [3DS MAX] Split mesh based on UV coordinates? - by RequiemOfRawr - 01-24-2012, 10:17 PM