Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????]
Hi guys, before you dismiss this thread, please give it a good look-- it's very important to me personally.

I have a goal that I would like to meet-- I need to acquire new hardware so I can convert my room into a development studio.

I started an IndieGoGo page for this endeavor. If you know me at all, you know that I am out of money at almost any given time. It makes it much harder for me to work, and it makes it even harder for me to get hardware that DOESN'T freeze up after opening more than two programs.

What I am trying to do here is raise enough money to be able to afford hardware expansions to my room (better computers, more hardware, etc) so I can do my art more efficiently, I can create more PxC content, and I can start writing music again like I've wanted to do for so long.

If you check out the page, you'll notice that there are "perks" on the side-- by donating a certain amount of money, you'll get a bunch of free stuff from me as an extra-special thanks.

Basically, I'm just asking for you guys to help me out. You don't have to donate yourself, but please spread the word everywhere that you can and have other people spread the word as well so I can come closer to my goal.

Thank you for reading, and if someone disagrees with this thread's existence, feel free to move it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Help a fellow out. [NOT REALLY AN ADVERTISEMENT BUT KIND OF????] - by Alpha Six - 01-11-2012, 04:15 AM