Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Idea] shadowrun, or some cyberpunk equivalent
hi there, I'm John.. I've been frequenting TSR (why am I reminded of D&D..) for a while but haven't posted on this forum.

I was really into the old Shadowrun games for SNES & Genesis, although 2 very different games. The vibe & atmosphere of them has always hit the right note with me. Actually I've spent a lot of time over the years trying to create a cyberpunk RPG game that was on the same level since for years...

If you've ever worked on a game by yourself, you know it's a lot of work. I've been editing sprites from RPGmaker tilesets, using whatever tileset & world graphics will work, etc. I'm not sure, there just always seems to be something missing..

Anyways, was just wondering if anyone else was as into cyberpunk, and in particular Shadowrun. I imagine I'll be trying to bring this project into fruition until the day I die but I'm wondering if there's anyone else that has even a remote interest in such a project.. Even if it's just talking about it!

That and I've got to be honest, I really don't care for the generic medieval fantasy setting in RPGs, it bores me to death.. the real reason shadowrun has always been one of my favorite games..

Although I also really like the Fallout games, X-com, Odium, Arcanum, Planescape, etc

So yeah anyone else into dark science fiction & tactical RPGs.. eh?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[Idea] shadowrun, or some cyberpunk equivalent - by hellscion - 01-10-2012, 02:23 AM