Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It is possible to rip sprites from Xbox and PS3's games?
I'm new in the world of sprite ripping or at least, the world in which you need a special program to see the image files of the games. I have little knowledge about hacking such files; I know the basic of it:

1º) You need to decompress the game with a special program.
2º) You have to search the image files you're looking for.
3º) Open the image files with another special program that allows you to see them, so then you can rip the sprites.

But if you ask me the details of this process, I've no idea. I don't know which programs I have to use to do the mentioned above or how I can save the sprites in .bmp or in another image format that the computer recognizes.

So... This process is the same to rip sprites from Xbox and PS3 or there is another way? And which are the programs I need to use? Question

PS: I'm interested to rip all the sprites (character sheets and backgrounds) from "Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game", which is avaliable in Xbox and PS3. Which is the easier version to rip, by the way? Question I don't want to rip both versions.

If someone helps me, I'll appreciate it. Smile Oh, and sorry for my english.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
It is possible to rip sprites from Xbox and PS3's games? - by Reko - 01-03-2012, 12:44 PM