Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's some of your favorite bands?
So I know we have a "What Are You Listening To?" thread, but I figured this was enough of a difference. Just a thread to talk about your favorite bands, and maybe some upcoming news or whatever you want to talk about in here regarding them.

I'll start it off with some of my favorite bands.

Kvelertak- They've only got one album out as of now and its self titled if you want to look it up, but they recently recieved a gold record from Dave Grohl on behalf of the Norwegian Government as they're record is spreading like wildfire over there and just starting to really bombard shores here.

Periphery- Djent Metal from Maryland, these guys are working on their second full length, and if you haven't heard their debut, I'd recommend it if you can appreciate multiple elements coming together to kick ass.

Dark Castle- Psychadelic Doom Metal from Florida, this duo put out the monumental with ferocity and style.

Death-last of my favorites for now, as I don't need to bore you all for endless hours, in my opinion, the best Death Metal band to ever be. Chuck Schuldiner changed the game with each consecutive album, and it's unfortunate he died so young from cancer, as I believe he'd still be throwing everyone for a loop and making everyone else look like beginners.

So everybody, who are some of your favorite bands?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What's some of your favorite bands? - by Gwen - 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Dazz - 09-07-2011, 04:28 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Gwen - 09-08-2011, 11:44 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Boo - 09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Boo - 09-11-2011, 06:49 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Gwen - 09-16-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Camo - 09-20-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: What's some of your favorite bands? - by Boo - 09-20-2011, 09:46 PM