Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New, Not-pokemon-but-similar-to-it-in-the-pocket-monster-fashion!
Okay, I started a new thread because the old title was confusing so many people, not that this is any less confusing of a title, but at least I can expound on it in a more organized manner. These are meant to be for a game similar to pokemon in the manner of collecting monsters and then training them, but we are going to take a more serious apporach to that kind of world, and more based in actual evolution, but not so much that they are supposed to be mash ups of actual animals.

Anyway, I decided to redo the monster from my last post in a new pose, but while I'm working on that I decided to post up another base of another I'm working on and you can tell me exactly where I go wrong so I don't go wrong in the future and get as screwed up as the last one did. so anyway...

[Image: Test-4.png]

For exposition's sake, this one is supposed to be a cross between a manta ray and a scorpion. It swims through the water by gliding with it's fins and pushing with the legs. It fights with it's pincer, its front jaws for latching into enemies, and its legs to scratch and slash at the enemy it's attached to.

Some of the outlines on the fins and on the tail are not part of the outline, but were necessary for showing a bit more of what it looks like. Also, the palette I'm planning on using is up in the top right corner.

Please tell me what to improve on THIS STEP, and if theres no complaints, I'll move onto the next step.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New, Not-pokemon-but-similar-to-it-in-the-pocket-monster-fashion! - by Toastfighter - 08-15-2011, 10:45 PM