Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][FANGAME] Touhou: Highly Responsive to Prayers (Remade)
(01-22-2011, 07:39 PM)Sploder Wrote: Well, good luck on this project. I'm kinda hoping you'll improve the game play somewhat, since it's really not that great a game as it is.

For example, from playthroughs I've seen of the original, one of the biggest game play problems was that you had no control over the ball; you could only hit it and hope it strikes something. Maybe you could have some way that you can manipulate the direction you send the orb in, perhaps by taking into account the orb's relative position to the player when hit and the player's movement.

Hmm...I'll see what I can do about that. A friend said he'd help me if I had any trouble. And don't worry, I will improve the gameplay, like adding power ups and such. Maybe transformations too.

(01-23-2011, 02:48 AM)Kat Wrote: Can you make Flandre one of the extra bosses or do you already know what you plan to do?

Well, at this point, Reimu never met Flandre (or anyone else in the SDM...until after the Mystic Square incident), so it'll be something of a time paradox if I did that. Sorry xD;
[Image: H4KAm.gif]
Yup. I'm a Touhou fan.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][FANGAME] Touhou: Highly Responsive to Prayers (Remade) - by RokuGurin - 01-24-2011, 11:06 AM