Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
Quote:yeah that's fine

i don't really have time to make sprite sheets, but i might post some more sprites sometime soon

-p

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3Cute8 PM, [Yahoo put my name here] <[email protected]> wrote:
Greetings and salutations, ye god among spriters. I don't know how aware of the spriting community you are, exactly, but a good bit of us seem to be aware of you. And, with your recent Live Journal ...post, thingy... (I don't have a LJ account, nor do I browse the site) of Scott Pilgrim game animations, a few people have noticed, and started trying to sprite in the style. In my own excitement, I saved them all, and disassembled them into sprite sheets. I did this in an effort to spread them around to other spriters who want to try to sprite the style. Here's the Scott sheet for example: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/OmegaSoni...tsheet.png

When I posted them for submission onto a popular sprite hosting site, another member suggested I contact you, and ask your permission to have these submitted. He even suggested, albeit doubtfully, that you might be willing to submit full sheets for the characters.

So, any response is welcome, even if it's just a "No, this is not okay, please remove these sheets from the internet as best as you can." Sorry if I've caused you some inconvenience.

Thanks,

~Omega

So, there's that.
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 08-22-2010, 01:57 PM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by OmegaSonic0 - 09-06-2010, 12:21 AM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 09-06-2010, 12:25 AM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 09-06-2010, 01:22 PM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 09-06-2010, 01:49 PM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 09-07-2010, 12:41 PM
RE: Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game - by Ton - 09-14-2010, 09:57 PM