Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Taikodom Sheets (With Translation on some files)
(05-26-2010, 07:17 PM)Ultimecia Wrote:
(05-26-2010, 04:55 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: One thing: The texture models of characters (3d, on 2d image), it will not going to upload, or nothing to make, it contains Mature content, the weird is, the game was make to appears the clothes and other, so why appears these things? And inteed, I think it's a everyone game, O_O
So, will not be any Female or Male textures...
Also, there are some program what generate those sprites, like on wii games, they appear pieces of parts of Bike (MKWII)...
Someone?

Simple: it's common to make a single body model with one texture and then just attach the clothes, weapons, hair and accessories. You can see it on World of Warcraft and Lineage 2 too. That's not really a surprise

And why your sheets got such huge letters that take more than half of the whole images? It's awful

Well, really?
All of those have big letters?
Well, for "DO NOT STOLE" I think it needs to be big, it's a featured sheet, never sprited by someone, never...
Thanks for helping me, I'm finishing more 2!

These letters are really big? O:
NEW:
[Image: CubeMaps.png] [Image: CubeMapsDiffuse.png]
I received some bad font size, I know that, it's pretty big... But the "DO NOT STOLE" must be giant, because it's a featured rip, on any site, there's no Taikodom rip, ANYWHERE, just here.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taikodom Sheets (With Translation on some files) - by gabrielwoj - 05-26-2010, 07:25 PM