Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
La-Mulana
(05-18-2010, 01:10 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: What the sodwallop? Isn't La-Mulana a Multimedia Fusion game? How in the world did you manage to rip from it properly? If you can do that, would you consider ripping from Noitu Love and Legend of Princess? They've been considered before (by myself too) but no one has really acted on them. I could buy you a copy of Noitu Love 2 if you're able to rip from Fusion Games.

Well honestly La-Mulana was a fairly easy rip because most of the sprites were already stored in a folder like so:

So it was mostly a matter of sorting a bunch of files like that out, separating the sprites from each other, and then palette swapping them with images that I take from screens shots from the game (whenever I opened the files in MSPaint or Photoshop the colors would corrupt for some reason). If other Multimedia Fusion games are like this then I don't see why they wouldn't be incredibly easy to rip, but I'm assuming that they're not, so I'll try giving some games a look and see how likely it would be that I'm able to rip them.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 03:14 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Alpha Six - 05-18-2010, 04:51 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 04:56 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Carpaccio - 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
RE: La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
RE: La-Mulana - by Ton - 05-18-2010, 01:24 PM