Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
La-Mulana
Sorry for how little I've been ripping lately. It isn't that the machine stopped working, but more that the machine is running out of the good quality resources that it worked on. I'm quickly running out of good games to rip and I'm taking more time looking for good games than I am actually ripping them. That being said, La-Mulana!

Player:
[Image: lamulanalemezaicon.png]

Enemies:
[Image: lamulanaenemiesicon.png] [Image: lamulanahelltempleenemi.png] [Image: lamulanasubbossesicon.png] [Image: lamulanatiamatschildren.png]

Bosses:
[Image: lamulanaamphisbaenaicon.png] [Image: lamulanabahamuticon.png] [Image: lamulanabaphometicon.png] [Image: lamulanaellmacicon.png] [Image: lamulanapalenqueicon.png] [Image: lamulanasakiticon.png] [Image: lamulanatiamaticon.png] [Image: lamulanaviyicon.png]

Misc:
[Image: lamulananpcsicon.png]

Click here for the zip

La-Mulana is a great game by the NIGORO Team that is absolutely free on the PC with a feel of absolutely nostalgic, retro styled graphics. There's a remake currently being made for the Wii with better graphics and music, so check it out if you like Metroidvania games made by independent authors. If you do try it, though, keep in mind that this game is unholy amounts of hard and will utterly destroy you if you don't know what you're doing. The game's retro graphics and great soundtrack will keep you playing though.

Anyway, I guess I'm off to find another game to rip; I hope that doesn't take TOO long!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 03:14 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Alpha Six - 05-18-2010, 04:51 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 04:56 AM
RE: La-Mulana - by Carpaccio - 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
RE: La-Mulana - by Dunkelschwamm - 05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
RE: La-Mulana - by Ton - 05-18-2010, 01:24 PM