Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[VG] Hell Maximum (possibly Hell Max. 2)
Hey I'd like to show some of my deep thoughts to peeps on the forum (that means you):

Maximus: Main character rebels against his organization. After he exit's the sewer he is sprayed on his forearm with a strange bio contaminant. Maximus is given the power to form sells on his forearm and launch them ( killing the baddies on one condition). The cells can form various shapes but limited sizes the over cell usage will make his arm crumble and turn into molecular dust. A scientist nails a gadget that will recreate and multiply the cell productivity and prevent the contamination from reaching further to his body (before he becomes a screaming death trap). Maximus also gets an old turret gun his grandpa carried throughout WWII and gets it updated to shoot like a mini gun (rotating barrel inside) and a powerful and a little loud cannon shot.

I will update after I get some questions and people start to wonder about other characters.(I will answer) so ask wonder and share some of your Ideas i can ad to my VG.
frig sigs (That rymes)
Support halocharm (Since everyone hates me why bother going here) Halocharm
http://roodiedoodie.files.wordpress.com/...=280&h=660
Apes taking over the world... 0/10 in origonality

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[VG] Hell Maximum (possibly Hell Max. 2) - by Cjslick - 03-06-2009, 04:00 PM