Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines
(04-23-2024, 06:26 PM)JacintaB2022 Wrote: You're hoping to extract the play-by-play and color commentators' voices as well, as I'd think that the "cmt" in the "cmt004_eng_01_m.sbnk.1.x64" file stands for Real-Time Commentary. SF6 has an optional Real-Time Commentary feature where commentators watch the action in real-time, giving it a more tournament-style feel, or to allow the option to cheer the player on. There are four for each of the two commentary types: play-by-play and color; as players can choose whether to enable color commentary. The English commentators are Jeremy "Vicious" Lopez, Steve "TastySteve" Scott, Thea "Zelina Vega" Trindad, and James "jchensor" Chen; and the Japanese commentators are Aru, Kosuke Hiraiwa, Demon Kakka and Hikaru Takahashi.

As for World Tour, Fighting Ground (and Battle Hub)'s cutscene/story dialogues (both in English and Japanese), the character story voices in Fighting Ground are easier for me to extract than the in-rendered cutscenes in World Tour and Battle Hub, which can be harder to extract though because they seem to be packaged or encrypted... The files for these cutscenes have the "cs" internal name in their banks. To make .sbnk and .spck files playable in foobar2000, you'll have to re-name the extensions to ".bnk" or ".pck".

I'm interested in the main character's voices from cutscenes or story dialogue. I will try again to extract and convert the wem's.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by AlienPolygon - 04-21-2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by AlienPolygon - 04-23-2024, 07:12 PM